A downloadable game
Morph Girl is an FMV Point And Click/Visual Novel developed as a homage to 90/00's low-fi Japanese horror movies. Inspired by home VHS tapes, Morph Girl intends to evoke the most personal fears surrounding the presence of the unknown within one's home.
Elana Pierce is a grieving widow that cannot seem to move on following the tragic death of her wife, Rebecca. When a mysterious, supernatural being begins to force itself into her daily life – playing upon the memories of the dearly departed – she must make the decision to embrace or reject the creature.
Will you reject its invitation? Or embrace it?
- FMV - Immerse yourself in Elana's world via real world footage evoking a family's home VHS tapes.
- BRANCHING NARRATIVE - Make decisions that alter the course of the narrative – as well as events long passed.
- MULTIPLE ENDINGS - Unlock all 6 endings and find your conclusion to Morph Girl and Elana's story.
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DoylJordan
- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: 1.5Ghz Processor or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics Chip
- Storage: 2GB available space
|Published||74 days ago|
|Release date||in 10 days|
|Tags||Atmospheric, Female Protagonist, FMV, Horror, LGBT, live-action, Point & Click, Short, supernatural, Visual Novel|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Smartphone|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles, One button|
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.